Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donator or not ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 am

2 days ago, Dantes :

Donator or not ? Shot00051ck2.thDonator or not ? Thpix

5 minutes ago, Dantes :

Donator or not ? Shot00053wu0.thDonator or not ? Thpix

Explain to me pls. Is this guy a donator, who is trying to hide that, or those items has been given 2 him just like that only b-cuz he is a friend of GM. Corruption or just one more lier ?

Last edited by SeaL on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tygrysekxd
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 am

Next time host picture in imageshack.us

I no download this shit Razz
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:20 am

I`m still w8ing for explanation
Back to top Go down
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:07 pm

? If he has the doantor items it means he is donator, and trust me GM's are not allowed to give/trade any kind of items to players.
Second.. where do you see Dantes in screen 2? Its just the thing that you shouldnt cry about, we all know donation is noob and ruins game with its not fairness, but you cant say anything because GM wants to make money out of the server. I fully understand him on paying the bills.
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Strika, like always your posts are just spamming ...

He is complaining that he is NOT a DONATOR in teh 2-nd screen, this i wanna show ... And thats why i want a reasonable explanation, if he is just a noob who want to prove something, maybe mental injured 25 ( or older ) guy who is trying to "BE THE BEST" and he realises that donators arent skill enough to compare with non donator ones. I just want a simply explanation : Donator list : nick1, nick2, nick3 ... etc.
If hi is not a donator, then one of teh GMs had givven those stuffs to him, and they have to deal with that. But if he is a donator one, then it would be nice to know, so i wont f*ck with him.
Back to top Go down
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Your talking about fucking with someone or is it just crying? Id have to disagree that my posts are spam most of the time, maybe look around the forum and stop being an ass? Like you seem to be ever since you came in here. All I did was made my point in the previous post. Im here for reason, and not to "fuck" with someone like you, in your words. I got place of helper in this community and Im doing my duty, so stop this flamebaiting of you.
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Just try to get my point please. I ask for a GM answer and u are regular player. Doesnt matter if u have rights in forums or not, unless u play like me and many others, spending hours farming and having fun ingame, u cant give me teh answer i asked for. Im not trying to be an "ASS" and my words in previous post "f*cking with him" was just a metaphor. He was insulting me and my clan mates for very long time, so i was "forced" to make the thread.
Back to top Go down
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 pm

If it was the insulting your here for, make thread about that then with screens of it. Its only a game end of the day, and if someone is flaming you, they obviously doesnt understand that. Same goes for your side(not saying u flamed him).
Trust me most of us cry about donators, but we cant do anything, as I said before, GM makes money and ruins the game.

I understand that "f*ck with him" is metaphor, cmon dont look for stupid people. I am regular player, and I do have right to make my point.

Theres only GM that checks this forum, and its Head GM(Blu3). Server owner (hellscr34m) is not checking this forum. Blu3 has hes own job, and is busy most of the day, not even having time for playing. He check this forum from time to time, but imo he is unlikely to answer your question, because he plays rare.
Back to top Go down
Blu3
Founder
Founder
Blu3

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm

i havent logged for a wile on server.. becouse i dont have time to spend on PC.
So i dont know who is donator and who not...
im not speacking anymore with HellScr34m3 becouse i dont have time...and i dont know the newest news from server.
So you need to ask him InGame, becouse Hellscr34m3 dose not use the forum. affraid

-------------------------

Im loseing time on this server .. for what?
i dont get nothing for my job.. just Admin ?
think about this Razz .. about my problem..
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwonders.forumotion.com
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:27 pm

as ive explained earlier you have your own business to deal with besides server Wink
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Ok then, maybe i should post a suggestion for a list with those who had donated, and every1 who donate to be written there. Maybe even golden nicknames or something like that for donators ... i want to know if some1 is or not a donator.
Back to top Go down
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:52 pm

why should GM's bother with this? it doesnt make difference at all if theres list or not. btw you can buy donator armours for 1500 gold bars and gold dragons each..
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
N00b
N00b

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 am

Your talking about fucking with someone or is it just crying? Id have to disagree that my posts are spam most of the time, maybe look around the forum and stop being an ass? Like you seem to be ever since you came in here. All I did was made my point in the previous post. Im here for reason, and not to "fuck" with someone like you, in your words. I got place of helper in this community and Im doing my duty, so stop this flamebaiting of you.

homemade sex
facebook of sex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donator or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator or not ?   Donator or not ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator or not ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Screenshots-
Jump to: