Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tobi
N00b
N00b

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:19 pm

i have some suggestions for the beleths dragon coins

1. Those vampires in the Blood zone should always drop silver coins i had it today that i get 10minutes only 5water mantras or medals thats annoying.

2. increase the blood coins number of drops, they arent so much worth as the silver coins so their number of drops should be higher (i mean not only like 10coins each mob but maybe 40 or like that)

3. maybe make every mob drop blood and silver coins or at least blood coins only

4. u should get everytime u defeat a Scarlet van Halisha 10gold coins i defeat yesterday 3of them in a row and get everytime only 50 medals and some gbs

5. lower the hp a lil bit of scarlet van halisha

i hope u like some of my suggestions
Back to top Go down
Strika
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:55 pm

agree to all of them
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 am

1. The mobs in BLOOD ZONEs are pretty easy to kill, especially with a mage, so u can easy farm them, just gotta spend more time. Dont look at me ingame now. Like 1 month ago i used to farm there with my arcana mace + 9 and Major Arcana Robe Set and i wasnt complaining about PK, KS or LOW drop.

2. Agree, but 40 is not still worth. Like you can kill a silver mob with 1 more magic and get from 1 to 10 silver coins is way better then farmin those BRONZE mobs.

3. Trully DISAGREE. You can not complain about HALISHA`s drop. It has been made one of the easiest raids around and its drop is just fine, only the GOLD bars amount and other unnessesary stuffs like WATER mantra and MEDALS should be increased a little.

4. You got to be kidding me ! Play hard, go pro ! Just for an example - I`m killing halisha ( all alone ) in 2 minutes +/- few seconds, and do you think that me and many others like me should farm it like a regular mob ?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lanfeust
Starter
Starter
Lanfeust

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:51 pm

1.Agree

2.Agree

3.Agree

4 Citation: 4. You got to be kidding me ! Play hard, go pro ! Just for an example - I`m killing halisha ( all alone ) in 2 minutes +/- few seconds, and do you think that me and many others like me should farm it like a regular mob ?
By Seal.

stop say wrong things!

1-my char is full dynasty/wings/special tattoo/skill +++/C.speed very High/etc
Alone! (with mage sub!) Take easy 10Minutes with 20354M.Atk
Rb Drop Gold Belleth Only 1/7Times (5/7Medals and sylver and 1/7 Gold Bar)
2-At start server Rb droped only Gold Bar And Gold Coin and that was nice!
3-for Medals and water make this drop for Sylver Mobs In Blood Zone 2
4-and don't say u are pro in server we see u die so much vs us so blablabla about pro. (the real Pro is the Man who can kill all [except Gm ^^] with normal item and weapons +0)

i'm for restore drop to only gold bar and gold dragon! ==> newbie Leave Much Server cause They are pissed Off to be Ks/Pked by some Players (so much - don't need say name)when killing Rb for Farm Dynasty.

This Server Is PvP:
Adena/exp/Sp/Enchant Musst Be Easy.
So Dynasty Accessible to All Easy too.

===> More Player = More PvP/Pk ====> More Fun ====> More Lag too

Gm Read Suggestion PvP Zone Make It Plz so Player who want really PvP can Pvp There and Let Newbie Farm in peace set/weapons Dynasty/epic
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:28 pm

I dont say that im pro. I told him to play hard in case he want to become strong. One more thing about halisha, i have sh sub, almost 2k cast speed with ~30 000 m.atk compared with your 20k ... i can only say LOL to you.
Also i may die, a lot of times when i try to stand against full TH pt ... but i can tell u one simple thing - I WIN AGAINST DONATOR IN OLY GAMES!
This makes me pro. Have fun and gl.
Back to top Go down
Lanfeust
Starter
Starter
Lanfeust

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:37 am

30 000M.Atk? maybe is possible with some Donate Item or Jewels Rb +25, 2k C.speed in same time so dyes can make it (WIT++) About Kill Donate In Oly => LoL ====> If Donate Die From Normal Player So Why Donate? hehe lol! Maybe Possible With some Skill Like Anchor Or sleep In Oly Like this Nice char: casper Who Make sleep + hit +sleep again + dmg again etc...

Anchor/Silence/Stun/Sleep need be restricted in Olympiad, we want Real Fight In Oly! Very Happy too much easy to make anchor or sleep or silence to someone for win!
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:09 pm

First of all, if you killed me A LOT of times like you said before, you would know that im fighter, tank actually. Little more info, shield stun can be enchanted (1st COST, 2nd REUSE), Shackle is not able to be enchanted and it is supposed to. Also all my skills can be enchanted only for cost and reuse except HEALs which can be enchanted to COST and POWER, this info should remove all excuses about overenchanted skills, imba class and so on ( i`ve been killed by a daggerist; he used to hit me with his dagger only .....no comment about OPED classes in oly ... ).
Oh one more thing, this stats can be reached easily, but i wont tell you how to do that, nothing personal *wartag*. I also did not donate for anything, and i wont do that. I can try to help the server, but i'm trully ANTI those IMBA stuffs and about DONATORs in OLYMPIAD.
Its said for GRAND OLYMPIAD - The best warriors compare powers to each other ( or something like that ). But i dont really think that DONATORs can be called even GOOD players. If they were, they wouldnt use their imba stuffs in oly games like they do. They were supposed to show skills in oly games, not stuffs so i suggest NO DONATED ITEMS in GRAND OLY. Games.

Have fun !
Back to top Go down
Lanfeust
Starter
Starter
Lanfeust

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Don't Worry we know about that u are fighter with Lord... we see u much run ;D maybe isn't topic for speak about personnal things so best is stop here this topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree about Oly suggestion without donate item like Forsak3n pick up (is it his secret who maked him hero? ^^) and some friend from evo too =P some players without some donate item (in oly) can change they position (i mean hero grade).
But some skill like anchor need take off in Oly some player bug them sucess rate to 100%..

take care and place to game! Very Happy

__Lanfeust
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Thanks for the support about oly games thou. Anyway im sure GMs wont do anything about that, so i wish you good luck. As far as i know there is a nasty weakpoint in donated items. I wont talk about that cuz its a secret thou ... my lil secret for win Smile
Back to top Go down
Noobslayer
Starter
Starter
Noobslayer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:50 pm

cheers +1 for seal
Back to top Go down
SeaL
Junior
Junior

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 am

I'm thirsty. When u gonna start the server again ? Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coins Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins Suggestion   Coins Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Coins Suggestion
Page 1 of 1